The Climate Change Consensus – In Five Points
- Global temperatures are warming, and
- The anthropogenic contribution (burning fossil fuels) to global warming or climate change is not over-stated, compared to other factors like natural variations or sun spots, and
- It is known with enough certainty what the main causes are, and
- It is known with enough certainty what the impacts will be, as climate models are adequate and no other doubt is relevant enough, and
- Urgent action by governments and/or substantial government spending (on all or some aspects of mitigation or adaptation) to counter AGW is necessary
All sorts of humor could be built thereupon, including the demonstration that the IPCC is a group of…climate skeptics. The climate farce is nearing the end.