Climate change has caused incredible suffering already.
Actually, climate change hasn’t done much, or perhaps anything at all (yet?). The reason for the “incredible suffering” has been the fear of climate change. For example:
- Billions of euros stolen from European citizens to give away free money to major polluters in the ETS scheme (not to mention outright fraudsters and money-launderers), with no positive result whatsoever
- Yes more billions thrown away in the support of “green” dictatorships
- Increased risk of famine, plus impoverishment of the already-poor, thanks to the massive use of corn for biofuels especially in the USA
- Hundreds of more billions wasted for no good reason at all (eg in Japan)
- The upcoming all-lights-out energy crisis in the UK, primarily caused by the silly idea to build no more power stations of any kind apart from useless wind turbines
How many more victims of AGWers are needed, before the catastrophists see what they’re doing to our world?