- Venice is sinking (the city in Italy, that is)
- It is apparently sinking due to human activities (buildings, gas and water extraction, etc)
- However, were Venice not be where it is, it would not be sinking
- Venice is where it is because it was founded by escaping populations around 421AD
- The populations were escaping from invading Germans and Huns
- Germans and Huns were invading due to climate change
QED: Venice is sinking…due to climate change.
- Venice is not sinking
- It is not sinking because storm surges are expected to happen less often
- Such expectations are due to climate change.
QED: Venice is not sinking…due to climate change.
Next: why it is legal for the UK Government to collect VAT on fuel duties; how President Obama has started decreasing the Afghanistan war effort by sending in more troops; why banks too big to fail must be encouraged to get even bigger.
See: the world starts making some sense!