London and Norwich, 26 Nov 2010 (MNN) – In an effort to reposition itself after the Climategate debacle, the University of East Anglian Silly Walks (aka UEA) is launching today an international competition aimed at exposing its true nature in a new spirit of transparency.
However, due to budgetary concerns and in order to lower CO2 emissions, the acronym will have to remain the same. This means the additional challenge for all budding brand experts is to come up with a more meaningful long-form for “UEA”.
Among the proposals received so far:
- University of Eventful Archives
- University of Expanded Animosity
- University of Excised Adjustments
- University of Extreme Airs
- University of Enough Amusement
- University of Effectively-measured-data–changing Attempts
- University of Expert Attacks
- University of Erased Authority
- University of Expanded Alterations
- University of Easy Annoyance